Tuesday, December 20, 2016

TOP 20 HR Interview Questions For Experienced

In this post I would like to share  HR interview Questions for Experienced candidates. These interview questions frequently asked in your interview process. Hr round would be last round in interview process either for freshers or experienced professionals.

1) How are you Today?

Ans: This is the question frequently asked for experienced professionals. Answer with a smile and say in my opinion "i am very well today, Thank you" (or) You could tell "i am very well today sir/mam,just the traffic here is a bit of hassle,but i start early to beat it.

2) Tell me about yourself?

Ans: This is the question most commonly asked in any interview. Since, HR could ask more questions based on your answer. In fact,this question is an opportunity to emphasize the points that you most want this potential employer to know about you. You can include details like education background,father profession and some other information about your achievements and hobbies along with project. You can also wrap up your answer by indicating why you are looking for a new challenge and why you feel this role is the best nest step.

3) Why do you think should we take you for this job?

Ans: To answer this question,analyze the requirements of the job profile well before you go for the interview. The job profile requirements and your skills,experience and your qualification were matched. Therefore, i would be the perfect person for this position.

If you are expecting new challenges to perform in the new job you can say that every new job needs a person to do something new and you have an ability to grasp new things quickly. After that tell your previous experience in the last job.

4)  Are there any time you went beyond your current job?If so,how did you handle that to take up new challenges?

Ans: This is a bit tricky one, you could say, in current organization, i have been part of 4 years. Last year, we got project from one of the top organization. Then my manager asked me to take up that responsibility. I took that responsibility of initial prototype building. And i executed successfully with-in time limit. Users were felt happy with project outputs. Due to that today we got many projects from same client.I felt, so happy because i was in part of to add business and values to the organization. At the some time, i got appreciate and good bonus. It was great honour.

5) What you have learned from mistakes on the job?

Ans: Honestly says, i have learned time management and plan the tasks. I also learned how to analyze and understand the requirements. Now, i am able to manage any stress in workplace.

6) Why do you want leave your present Job?

Ans: You could say something like, over last 6 months  a lot of restructuring was going on in the company and few of the positions became surplus. One of them was mine but i have learnt a lot during my tenure at ABC company and i am sure i can add a lot of values to a position. You can also tell, after providing dedicated services to my current employer,it's the right time to widen my horizons and prove myself capable of accepting a new challenge.

7) What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?

Ans: The main purpose of this question is to estimate your understanding of the position. Make sure that you have analyzed the requirements of the role before appearing for the interview. In my opinion answer is focus on the skills,personal qualities and experience you would seek in a person for this position.

8) I noticed that you seem to be working with the same company since long time. why?

Ans: To this questions honestly discuss some different kinds of assignments you handled and their importance to the company.



9) Why you have switched many jobs in short time?

Ans: If you have switched jobs very often they think that the candidate is unstable and unreliable. So in my opinion say like  to get broaden experience in case you switched many jobs in short time.

10)  What do you do to improve your Knowledge?

Ans: In IT field is very revolutionary so you need to be updated about the new technological developments. In my opinion answer to say about blogs you visit,technical websites etc..

11) What is your greatest Accomplishment?

Ans: Honestly says, what you accomplish till date and talk about that exhibits how you will be a perfect fit for the company and for the position your are.

12) What is your work style?

Ans: This is one of the among  the most favored behavioral interview question.Being thrown into a highly competitive environment owing to my job profile, I am adjustable to situations  throwing a highly challenging environment with a lot of pressure. So my work style always emphasized upon soaking up the pressure and delivering the project. 

13) What are your career Goals?

Ans: After providing dedicated service to my current employer, I am ready to accept new challenge if given the opportunity. I should be hired based upon my attributes of being a top performer,confidence level,adaptability and never say die attitude.

14) How would be an asset to this organization?

Ans: To answer this question,in my opinion tell like as per my knowledge the growth of the organization is depends on collective effort. I would improve my knowledge regularly to become leader in my field. I will dedicate my work. So,definitely, i can say that i will part this organization for long term and will be good asset to your organization.

15) Why should i hire you from the outside when i could promote someone from within?

Ans: You could answer like yeah, you are right to promote someone from your organization. But sometimes give opportunity to outsider. Since, your employees can see only present aspect and routine thoughts,but as a outsider,we can see various aspects with fresh thoughts and ideas that would helps a lot.

16) Has your career Developed?

Ans:  If you have been a short gap in your employment,there is nothing to be ashamed of it. Try to give convincing reason relating your achievements with your qualification and social environments.

17) What are your strengths and weakness?

Ans: The main purpose of asking to this question is to understand how much you know about yourself. In my opinion give answer to this question, list as many strengths as you can but briefly and one or two weakness.

18) Where do you see yourself after 5 years from now?

Ans: You could say confidently, i can see my self as being responsible person in this organization having right roles and responsibilities. I am sure that this organization can provide and offer me such growth opportunities to me.

19) May i contact your present employer for any reference?

Ans: Yes, of course. I can provide you all required references and details.

20) Do you have any questions for me?

Ans: If you want to ask about company profile and their services you can go ahead. Don't hesitate to ask. You can also ask about company procedures and benefits.

I hope you enjoyed a lot and share this post to your friends,social web sites. Keep follow me for latest updates. Let me know if any other Hr interview questions in comment box..

Watch Video for Details: Best HR Interview Questions for Experienced Developers

Recommend to Read The following posts:

HR ROUND INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
IT Basics For Tech Developers





No comments:

Post a Comment

High Paying Jobs after Learning Python

Everyone knows Python is one of the most demand Programming Language. It is a computer programming language to build web applications and sc...