Saturday, November 14, 2015

TOP 10 HR Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers and Experienced

In This Session we will learn about How to clear Hr Round with confident. I am writing frequently asked hr interview questions so before attend the HR round brush up these questions to clear round with confident.

  1. Tell me About Yourself?
  Ans:

  1. It is most often asked question in interviews and also the most                  tricky question. 
  2. Start by telling why you are well qualified for this position 
  3. Remember , always match your educational & experience                          qualification to what the interviewer looking for
  4. In other words, you should give information what the interviewer             looking for.
  5. Be careful that it should not seem rehearsed

   2.  I see, There is some gap in your work history. why? 

Ans:  

  1. Yes, I was feeling exhausted after years of non stop work.
  2. So, I decided to take a break and spend some time with my family  on      a vacation    
  3. I am happy to return fully recharged
3.  Is there anything that you do not like about your last or current job?    
Ans:

  1. I was quite Enthusiastic while joining my last job.
  2. Towards the end the number of challenges and opportunities to go           further started diminishing.
  3. A challenge loving and growth oriented person like me does not enjoy this.
4.   Why did you leave your last job?

Ans: 

  1. Always answer a positive manner regarding reason
  2. Never talk negatively or badly about your previous organization 
  3. Give suitable reason for leaving last job
5.   If you are hiring for this position,  what qualities would you look for in a             potential candidate? 
Ans:

  1. I understand that  this is an important quality required in the person      holding the position but given a chance.
  2. I will inculcate it in me.
  3. Back it up with a confident body Language
6.  What do you do to improve knowledge?

Ans:

  1. The filed of IT is very revolutionary
  2. It is extremely important to keep  yourself  update with new technological developments .
                  To answer this question, you can tell the recruiter about the blogs which you keep visiting and reading forums. It will be advantage if you are a member of local user group.

7. What irritates about co-workers?

Ans:

  1. The purpose of this question to see how well you can fit in to a team. 
  2. So, to answer this question you simply say" I understand that IT is about team work"so, we can't afford to problems with co-workers but if someone is not serious about their work or does a low quality work affecting the whole project. so i definitely  don't like it.
8. Why should we hire you?

Ans:

As a fresher, you can’t commit to any expertise in any specific domain. So this question is intended to understand what quality of yours will be helpful most for the company. Knowledge about company and what quality of yours suits the organization, is the key to answer this. In case you don’t know much about the company, quick learning ability, flexibility, team player etc are few common qualities that will fit any organizational needs.

  • I have had some internships and industry exposure. So being a fresher, it will still be easy for me adapt to the new environment, which is significantly lessen my training cost.
  • I have a sharp learning curve, which will help company ramp me up quickly as a productive resource. An example of my learning curve is my final year project, where I have worked on a short time frame on an entirely new technology
9.Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for project?

Ans:

         As a fresher, your most sought after quality is flexibility.
  • Yes, most definitely sir. As a fresher, I hope and wish to learn as much things as possible. I believe taking up different roles and profiles only helps me learn and grow in this industry
10.Do you wish to pursue higher education?

Ans:
If you are seriously considering higher education, it’s wise to say so.
I am interested in higher studies, but not immediately. I want to get started working and then look for higher education based on my experience and career progressions.”


1 comment:

  1. Professional look always helps for good impression. Be careful about your dressing. Be aware of the company culture and ensure you dress to impress.
    Staff Recruitment Agency in Hosur | Legal Liaisoning Consultant in Hosur

    ReplyDelete

High Paying Jobs after Learning Python

Everyone knows Python is one of the most demand Programming Language. It is a computer programming language to build web applications and sc...