Thursday, September 3, 2020

Will you Leave this company if you get better opportunity?

 In this post i am going to sharing frequently asked HR Tricky Interview Question and also who attend for government jobs also may face this type of tricky interview questions. In this session you will find Best answer for the HR interview " will you leave this organization if you get better opportunities? 


Okay, these kinds of questions are quiet tricky. Either of a straight YES and NO can create a negative image of yours. You need to be sincere enough to deal with such a situation.

Sometimes it's good to be diplomatic to get an offer with a handsome paycheck. Let's find out the consequences of saying yes or no:

If you directly say YES then it leaves a negative impression about you which is not acceptable in the corporate environment and it would be significant enough to disqualify you for the further rounds. So not a direct yes on this question.

 


If you directly say NO then the interviewer might think that you are lying to land into a job.

What should be your ideal take on this???

This question must be answered in a somewhat diplomatic manner. I would answer this question like — “For me, better opportunities does not mean a raise in salary. If I would get better opportunities in terms of learning, opportunities to showcase my skills, better career growth options, good working culture, opportunities to work in my areas of interest only then would I consider leaving the organization. Working for this organization has always been my dream and I would not leave the organization just for a mere hike in my salary.”

 

Second answer should be like “First of all, I will explore the information about the opportunity to figure out the outcomes of joining. Everybody loves the comfort zone and once I start feeling comfortable here, it would be hard for me to switch my loyalty and compromise my comfort level. Comfort in terms of cordial relationship with my peers, not finding comfort in my tasks.

I love challenging tasks only. To be honest, I will try to seek advice from my college seniors and the elders in my family. If the opportunity fits all the aspects then I will definitely reveal the same to my reporting manager and I hope your employee retainment policies must be reasonable enough to retain my employment with this organization.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

High Paying Jobs after Learning Python

Everyone knows Python is one of the most demand Programming Language. It is a computer programming language to build web applications and sc...