Thursday, February 18, 2016

HR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR OFF CAMPUS

In This Post we will discuss HR Interview Questions for freshers purely(off campus). Frequently asks in off campus hr interview questions before attending interview brush up these questions to clear your HR Round easily. Earlier i posted HR interview
questions for Experienced candidates.


1) Tell me about Yourself?

Ans:  This question is frequently asked in any interview and this is first question which you face in interview.You can tell answer to this question briefly like this. Good Morning sir,This is XXXX pursuing final year Btech from XXXX Engineering College. I am a person with a lot of enthusiasm to learn new things. I have maintained consistency in academic since my schooling and i used to be in the top of the batch. I continued this performance even in Graduation. I am in the top 10 in the class. I like to participate in talent events,as such i participated in district science fair and i bagged second prize, then i understood importance of practical in our life. At the same time i learned tech information such as programming languages,resolving computer software problems,virus coding,hacking many tips.Finally you should say thank you giving this opportunity sir.


2) What are your hobby?

Ans: My hobbies are solving puzzles specially sudoku,computer gaming,surfing the internet,drawing and i read books in my sparing time.







3) Tell me about Your college days?

Ans:  I did my XXXX in PG College from Hyderabad, i was one of the toppers in my college and regular to college. I represented my class for 3 years, i also involved in co-curricular activities,charity events,youth festivals,job fairs and educational fairs. I was good sports and cultural activities. I participated many in  competitions in district level and won prizes.lots of fun,silly fights,cracking jokes and at the same time seriousness on exams as well. we had a farewell party at the end of the college days and i feel most happiest cum saddest moment of my college days.I can tell i have experienced  some of the my highest highs and lowest lows in my college.From college i taught life lessons i could never read in a book or learn elsewhere. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to remind my college days.

4) who is your role model?

Ans: You can tell your role model as your choice...but my role model is my dad because i did not see up to now who worked so hard and still having time for his family.He always assist me like a friend, he used to share his experience and mistakes he did in his life so that we will not repeat them.Even though he had many problem he keeps his face smiley and never showed his odd behavior to our family. He put his whole life in working and never made us to look down.So, my dad is the world best father.

5) Why did you apply for this job?

Ans:  This is very important question. The interview want to know how much you have interest to apply this job. Do not say placement officer forced to sit in the selection process, and big wrong answer are include good salary,big company in Asia etc.. 

                      In my opinion the best answer is i checked the job  description and found that requirements are matching with what i studied at college , so i felt i will be fit for the job will be able to start working on company projects with confidence.

6) Why do you want at our Company?

Ans: I am a fresher, i want to start my career in reputed company like your company and i will prove myself by the help of your company. I have visit your company website and seen the best servicing and products providing in Asia.

7) What is your favorite color? Why?

Ans: This question used to ask to test your communication skills and how to able explore on topic.
My favorite color is BLUE, I am confident in my choice of color blue.Because blue is calm and smooth color.Blue color represents nurturing a person that others look for spiritual or mental healing. A natural color from the blue of the sky. Blue is often sign of intelligence. Darker blue symbolize authority and higher  power. Hence the blue power suit of the corporate world and blue uniforms of the police officers.

8) "Take over" means?

Ans: Take over means acquisition of business of small or failed by big or successful company to expand its business in way of finance,share capital,security or combination of either friendly or unfriendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Paying Jobs after Learning Python

Everyone knows Python is one of the most demand Programming Language. It is a computer programming language to build web applications and sc...