Monday, January 25, 2016

TOP HR Interview Questions for Freshers

I am back with frequently asked HR Interview Questions especially for freshers and campus Interviews.Now a days many Engineering Students  do not have idea the way interview process will be conduct in MNC company and in campus interviews. For that purpose i had already discussed visit this link Interview procedure in MNC Company. So Here we go some of the most frequently asked HR Interview Questions for freshers.This post only for freshers not for experienced if you want experienced HR interview Questions for Experienced.


1. Why do you want to work at our company?

Ans: Interviewer want to know what he knows about this company and what services are providing , So you can tell like this,before applying to this company, i went to your website and was very happy to see that your company deals in X,Y,Z . The products developed by your company are very good and highly recognized in the industry.My friends  who work in your company are very with their job and work they perform.Though i am a fresher,I am confident that given a chance i will perform to the best of my abilities and will prove to be a strong performer of the company.




2. Can you work under pressure?

Ans: Any Software company will look for the people who can work under pressure. So you should say "YES"with a tremendous example which should convince the HR that you are damn fit for the company. You can tell answer like this,pressure comes when we really bored of our job or forcing taking the job on but i take my job as my passion and interest.I believe that if we love what we do,we never feel pressure and we must always be ready to face the upcoming challenges.so i think i can do well.

3. What are your career options right now?

Ans:  simply you can tell the answer to this question, my career option is to get placed in a reputed company like yours.if you give opportunity for me to work in your company,i would like to enrich my professional skills and will contribute myself for the growth of the company.

4. Can you tell how would be an asset to this Organization?

Ans:  The best answer for this question is, i will be an assert to our company by having the qualities as of determination,dedication and punctuality of an employee makes him an asset for the company.And also should have hardworking nature and having attitude of moving spirit makes me unique from others will makes me an asset to our company.

5. Who has inspired you in your life and why?

Ans:  I am giving my best answer for this questions is, you can tell like this my inspiration is my mother because she may be the home maker but she control's and manages everything in the home. Even though she has more pressure to do work at home but she never share sadness with everyone but she always seems happiness on her face. I have learnt lot from her like hardworking,greeting the work done,discipline. 



6. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

Ans: This question is frequently ask for the fresher,you can tell like this,after 5 years i see myself as a efficient,skillful and holding a responsible position in your organization. where i utilize all my skills and dedication for the development of the organization.

7. How much salary do you expect?

Ans: The best answer to this question is , i hope i will get salary according to the company standards and designation to which i am posting and it must be equal to my knowledge. Being a fresher,i need a platform to increase my skills and knowledge and salary does not matter for fresher.I hope you will give salary according to company standards and designation.

8. How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

Ans: The best answer to this question is, as long as i feel that i am contributing and that my contribution is recognized. I am looking a long term commitment. I will do my best for the growth of your company for a long period of time .

9. What is difference between hard work and smart work?

Ans:  simply say answer to this question is, Hard work gives good results but smart work gives the best results a very short span of time.

10. Do you have any questions for me?

Ans: Finally interviewer asks you this question,do not hesitate  to ask question, ask like this thank you for giving me this opportunity,after my overall performance till now if i would get selected what i need to improve myself  and if i would  not selected how can i succeed further can you give any advice sir.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Paying Jobs after Learning Python

Everyone knows Python is one of the most demand Programming Language. It is a computer programming language to build web applications and sc...