Thursday, November 19, 2015

Tell me about yourself

This is the First Question you can expect in any interview. You should take this opportunity to show your communication skills by speaking clearly and concisely and organized manner. In this post i writing simple steps how to answer for the Question tell me something about yourself.Earlier, i have already written a article  Interview Tips for the sake of students and freshers.

          Now, I am going to Explain how to answer for this Question step by step.




step1: Good morning sir/Madam.

step 2: First of all I thank you for giving me this opportunity to give an self introduction in front of you

step 3: I am lucky, I belong from Hyderabad

step 4: I completed BE in Computer Engineering from IIT Schooling with an aggregate of 75%.

step 5 : We are 4 member in our family including me, my father as an super visor and my mother is an house wife and my younger brother is studying 12th standard.

step 6: I am quite good at C, C++ and java ( here you can tell what skills you have)

step 7: My Strength is takes initiative to work independently,versatility,Good leadership skills,positive attitude and hardworking

step 8: My Hobbies are playing shuttle,net surfing and a passion for music.

step 9: I am fresher,my short term goal is to get a job in reputed company as well as my long term goal is to become more responsible and acknowledge personality and on respectable position in my company.

step 10 : As a fresher, I am not having any experience but I assure that I will do my best and work had for the company if I got selected.

Step 11: That's all about myself, thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to introduce me.

                                          
I hope you people enjoyed this post fallow me on google+ for latest updates everyday and subscribe with your email to get latest updates .

For more information watch this video: Tell me about yourself for freshers



Also check Read this post: HR Interview Questions and answers for freshers

1 comment:

  1. I want to know information about web designing sir....

    ReplyDelete

High Paying Jobs after Learning Python

Everyone knows Python is one of the most demand Programming Language. It is a computer programming language to build web applications and sc...